Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tiramisu from Coffee Bean

This is my first time buying Tiramisu from Coffee Bean. I was attracted to the cakes attractive appearance with ladyfinger cookies as decorations surrounding the cake. Thus, I got myself a piece of tiramisu from them at RM 9.90. Though pricey, but it is too tempting. For those who are interested in buying the whole cake, Coffee Bean is selling it at RM 98.
Food Photo
Lovely box to fill my tiramisu
Food Photo
Food Photo
The sponge cake is moist and soft laced with coffee. The mascorpone cheese in the cake is just so good making it irresistable. Besides, the amount of cocoa powder being dusted on top of the cake is just right......not too much or too little.........Yummy but still can't beat the Tiramisu cake from Alexis...
Food Photo
 
 
Food Photo
 
Big ladyfinger cookies....soft and sweet........
 

No comments:

Post a Comment