Sunday, July 8, 2012

Mille Crepe @ Ochado Mid Valley

Food Photo
The Ochado outlet in Mid Valley opened recently. I saw many people queing up for their famous milk tea. But I was there not for their milk tea but for their Japanese Mille Crepe. The flavors that were available on that day were the chocolate mille crepe, vanilla mille crepe and mango mille crepe. I chose their chocolate mille crepe. Just like their milk tea, only fresh ingredients were used. No additives and artificial colors were added.
Food Photo
Bad
Chocolate Mille Crepe (RM 9.90)The mille crepe is a bit too pricey for me but I gave it a try because it looks good.....
Food Photo
Bad
The mille crepe was very soft and creamy....Nice texture; but unfortunately I can't really taste the chocolate taste and I found my piece is slightly sour. Maybe it is slightly spoilt....sigh....wasted my RM 9.90. Maybe will try their other flavors another time cause I saw many people loved their mille crepe. Maybe I am just unlucky to get that piece. The best mille crepe that I had so far is still from Nadeja Cake House in Malacca.
Food Photo
Bad
Location:
MID VALLEY
Lot F-027B


Tel: 03-22011683

1 comment:

  1. I tried both the Chocolate and Mango Mille Crepe. My personal favourite would be Mango Mille Crepe~

    Check out my post if you are interested =)
    http://foodmomento.blogspot.com/2012/11/ochado.html

    ReplyDelete