Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Spicy Pork Noodle @ DDP Food Court

I went to the DDP Food Court today to have my lunch. Initially, I wanted to have the pork ribs noodle but the stall did not open today. Thus, I chose the pork noodle stall instead. I ordered one big bowl of spicy pork noodle. I waited for almost 20 minutes for my noodles to arrive, super slow. Luckily I am not that hungry. If not I'll starve to death....lol....
Food Photo
Good
Spicy Pork Noodle aka malat noodle (RM 6.50)
My bowl of pork noodle consisted of vegetables, minced meat meatballs and pork slices. The meatballs are tasty and the pork slices are sliced thinly. If you like innards, you can add in intestines and liver. You can also add egg as well. From the picture, the soup looks very red due to the coloring of the chilli paste (malat paste). You may think it is very spicy, but actually it is not. The spiciness level is just right. I almost finished all the soup. The serving size is just enough for me....Hehe....

Location: Jalan 3/109 F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 KL

No comments:

Post a Comment