Wednesday, July 4, 2012

J & E Little Kitchen @ OUG

Food Photo
J & E Little Kitchen is a recently opened (26/06/2012) restaurant in Taman OUG. According to them, they served authentic Pan Mee and other delightful and sumptuous meals to satisfy your taste bud. After hearing about its' opening, mum and I went over to try their Pan Mee & Bak Kut Teh. We ordered the Home Made Pan Mee and Hot & Spicy Pan Mee.
 
Other types of Pan Mee and dishes that they sell are Pan Mee with Char Choy (preserved vegetable), Dry Curry Mutton Belly Pan Mee and Tom Yam Pan Mee, Clay Pot Mutton Belly with Fu Chok, Claypot Chicken with Button Mushroom and Chicken Porridge with Oyster.
 
Food Photo
Good
The Chilli Sauce.............not too spicy, a little bit sour......just nice to eat with the Pan Mee.
 
Food Photo
Good
Original Home Made Pan Mee (RM 5.50 if I am not wrong)
Mum had the original Pan Mee and requested to have it with just the fish pastes. I think they gave about 6 pieces of fish paste. Quite generous..........The soup is tasty as well.
 
Food Photo
Good
Hot & Spicy Pan Mee (should be cost more than RM 5.50)
My hot & spicy Pan Mee. They put the chilli paste on the surface. It is up to me whether to mix all of it into the soup or not. I mixed just a little bit because I don't want my mee to be too spicy. The spiciness is just right for me. My bowl of pan mee is full of fish paste, minced meat, sliced mushrooms and vegetables. The minced meat is marinated nicely....Very yummy........
 
Aside from the Pan Mee, we also ordered their Bak Kut Teh.
Food Photo
Good
Bak Kut Teh (I can't emember the price)
This claypot of Bak Kut Teh is full of pork ribs and intestines.....Parsley was added to make the soup more fragrant....The soup is very tasty with lots of herbs taste in it...
Food Photo
Good
The very chewy soft bone ribs....love to chew the soft bones....yummy.......
 
Food Photo
Good
I am not sure which part of the pork is.....but it is really fat and tasty...I'm sure you can see the layers of fat and skin....haha

Location:
39, Jalan Hujan Rahmat, Taman OUG, Off Jalan Klang Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 012-667 1611 (Eileen Khoo) / 012-377 3236 (Carol Lee)

Business hour: 6.30am to 9pm

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete