Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Seremban Siew Pau outside New Sun Ho

I found one of the franchise stall of Empayar Seremban Siew Pau outside New Sun Ho. I got a piece of Siew Pau from the stall. Only the pork version was available on that day; thus I got the pork version as my snack. The Siew PAu is priced at RM 1.30 per piece (or was it RM 1.20? I can't remember). It is best to eat it while it is hot. The pastry is light, flaky and crunchy when eaten hot. Loved the sweet meat filling in the pau.

If you are in Seremban, probably you can drop by at their main branch at Taman Bukit Kepayang to get their Siew Paus.
Food Photo
Good
The tasty siew pau
Food Photo
Good
Abundance of sweet meat filling...yummy yummy.............


Location:
Restoran New Sun Ho
Jalan Hujan Rahmat, Overseas Union Garden, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment