Sunday, July 15, 2012

Nissin Roasted Beef Noodle

When it comes to instand noodles, my all time favourite is Nissin Foods' ramen noodles. Nissin Foods from Japan was established in 1948. Their products were sold in many countries such as Philippines, Taiwan, Singapore, Canada, Sweden, Malaysia and Australia.

I got my roasted beef noodles from Shojikiya for around RM 11 for five packets.
Food Photo
Roasted Beef Noodle

Attractive red packaging.....
Food Photo
This packet of noodle is consisted of noodles (duh...), a packet of seasoning powder (the ingredients are salt, flavor enhancer, sugar, onion, garlic, thickener, coriander leaves and etc...) and a packet of seasoning paste which is made of palm oil, beef, soya sauce, colouring, salt, sugar and etc.....
Food Photo
GoodGreat!
After cooking for 3-5 minutes, my roasted beef noodle is ready to be eaten. I added some vegetables, an egg and some beef into the noodles. A bowl of warm and satisfying noodles to kill my hunger pangs. The soup base is very tasty. I drank all the soup....hehe....some of you must be thinking, what an unhealthy eater I am, finishing up the msg loaded soup....lol...For those who are health concious, you can cut down on the amount of seasoning but I am sure the taste won't be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment