Thursday, July 12, 2012

Durian Pancake @ Lee Lee’s Sumptuous Desserts

I always pass by Lee Lee's Sumptuous Desserts kiosk in The Gardens and saw many beautiful desserts being sold at the kiosk. Among the desserts are durian pancakes, jackfruit (cempedak) pancakes, tiramisu and jellies. The desserts were prepared fresh every morning. According to them, the durian pancake is their best seller, thus I decided to get myself 2 pieces of durian pancakes.
Food Photo
Good
My box of 2 pieces of durian pancake (RM 4.00)

This delicate pillow of pancake of pleasure is consisted of pure durian flesh and cream wrapped in a light crepe skin. Just one bite and I am sure durian lovers will love it. The durian pancakes were not too sweet, just nice for my liking.
Food Photo
Good
Filled with abundance of soft cream and durian flesh filling....they are not stingy in putting in fresh durian flesh....
Food Photo
 
Location:
Lot LG-K13B Lower Ground Floor, The Gardens Mall, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment