Sunday, July 29, 2012

Marinated Chicken Feet @ Big Mouth Bak Kut Teh Old Klang Road

Besides selling Bak Kut Teh, Big Mouth in Old Klang Road also sells other dishes such as steamed fish head, pork knuckle in vinegar, claypot chicken and steamed eggs. I found one interesting dish in the menu which is the marinated chicken feet. Thus, mum and I ordered a serving of the chicken feet (served in a claypot to make sure the food is kept warm longer) and was charged RM 8.
Food Photo
Good
There were a total of 7 pieces of chicken feet being given. I managed to satisfy my craving for chicken feet because out of the seven, I had four pieces....hehe.....The chicken feet were marinated and cooked nicely as the chicken feet's flesh came off easily from the bone and was soft to eat. Just the way I liked chicken feet. I think the chicken feet must have being cooked for quite sometime in the gravy as the gelatinous part has seeped into the gravy, making it thick and gooey. Although the gravy and chicken feet were on the salty side, I still liked them when eaten together with plain rice. Besides, celery were added on top of the chicken feet to make the dish more fragrant....thumbs up.....
Food Photo
Good

No comments:

Post a Comment