Wednesday, August 1, 2012

White Tom Yum @ DDP Food Court

This Thai food stall operates in DDP Food Court in the morning until at night. Today, I bought their white tom yum as my lunch. I was charged RM 5.50.
Food Photo
A plate of white rice (RM 0.50)

At just RM 0.50, the plate of white rice being given is really big. Nowadays, I seldom find 50 cents rice being given at this big portion.
Food Photo
GoodGreat!
White Seafood Tom Yum soup (RM 5.00)

This bowl of white tom yum is consisted of ingredients such as fish cake slices, abalone mushroom slices, carrot slices and crab stick. Other than that, 2 slices of fish meat and two pieces of prawns were also given. They are stingy in giving out the prawns and fish but generous in giving out other ingredients like the fish cake and abalone mushrooms. I guess this is because prawns and fish are expensive while the rest of the ingredients are cheaper.
For those who love spicy food, I think they will not fancy white tom yum as the soup is not spicy at all. But I liked the soup very much because it is sour, which is very appetizing for me. Each spoonful of rice was accompanied by the soup. I almost finished up all the soup. Yummy yummy...........
 
 
Location:
Thai Food Stall @ DDP Food Court
Jalan 3/109f, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur    
                      

No comments:

Post a Comment