Saturday, August 11, 2012

Spicy Minced Meat Mee

Initially, I wanted to try the spare ribs noodles at this stall in the Danau Desa food co u rt but when I arrived at night around 9pm, the spare ribs already finished. Thus, I settled for a bowl of spicy minced mee.
Food Photo
GoodGreat!
Spicy minced mee (RM 4.50)

The soup of this bowl of mee is actually not spicy. The spiciness came from the minced meat itself where the meat is cooked with chilli and ham choy. I didn't really enjoyed the meat because it is quite spicy where I got choked from it a few times. Aside from the minced meat, other ingredients found in the mee included carrots, seaweed and plenty of vegetables. If I am not wrong, the noodles used is made by the operator herself. The texture is quite bouncy.
Food Photo
GoodGreat!
Excess soup from the mee
As can be seen from the picture, the plain soup is quite clear and tasty with very little oil.


Location: Danau Desa Food Court, Jalan 3/109 F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 KL

No comments:

Post a Comment