Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lin Chee Kang @ OUG Pasar Malam (Thursday)

Yea, I went to the OUG pasar malam for food hunting again and I got the following Lin Chee Kang as dessert. Lin chee kang is actually a popular Chinese traditional cooling drink.

At the stall in the pasar malam, one can either choose to have cold or warm. I had mine warm. I packed one pack of the Lin Chee Kang back home to drink and was charged RM 1.40. One can also choose to add hard-boiled quill eggs at an additional of RM 0.30.

The following bowl of lin chee kang dessert is full of ingredients such as pearl sagos, red beans, lotus seeds and snow fungus. I like the chewing experience of muching all the ingredients together especially the crunchy snow fungus. The tong sui broth taste good too. Not very sweet. Just nice for my liking.
Food Photo
The big bowl of lin chee kang
Food Photo
Some of the ingredients inside the lin chee kang
Food Photo
 
 
 
Location:  OUG Pasar Malam @ Jalan Hujan Rahmat
 

No comments:

Post a Comment