Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Yee Mee Soup @ DDP Food Court

Yee Mee Soup (RM 4.50) - Pan Mee/Yee Mee @ DDP Food Court in Seputeh Klang Valley
 
Yee Mee Soup (RM 4.50)
Recently, I have been craving for Yee Mee soup. Thus to fix my craving, I went to DDP Food Court for a bowl of Yee Mee soup. The ingredients given are minced pork, fish cake slices, meat balls, pork slices and vegetables. If you are feeling hungry, you can also ask to add an egg. I had mine without egg. I quite like the minced pork because they are slightly marinated giving them a nice taste. However, the soup on that day was too salty; unlike its' usual clear sweet taste (from the ingredient used in brewing the soup). Not sure why that day is so salty. Drank lots of water to clear of the saltiness in my mouth. Besides, the yee mee was also quite hard. The operator should have cooked them longer to make the mee softer.

Location: Jalan 3/109 F, Taman Danau Desa, 58100 KL

No comments:

Post a Comment