Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Ham Tan Sou @ Esquire Kitchen

After my break from shopping last week, I passed by Esquire Kitchen in Tropicana Mall and decided to get their Ham Tan Sou @ Salted Egg Pastry as my snack.
Food Photo
                Good
Ham Tan Sou (RM 1.80)
The lovely shaped Ham Tan Sou with little bits of sesame seed sprinkled on the pastry skin. The sesame seed make the Ham Tan Sou more fragrant and appetizing. The Ham Tan Sou is fully filled with lotus paste; which isn't too sweet. This is good as I do not like my lotus paste to be too sweet.
 
Food Photo
                Good
Can you spot the salted egg yolk??? I am sure you can see as the portion of egg yolk inserted is quite big.........definitely not as stingy like Tuan Yuan's Ham Tan Sou where you can't see any of the egg yolk at all....with that amount of salted egg yolk, I managed to satisfy my cravings for egg yolk....yummy yummy.....
 
Location:
LG-1-13, Tropicana City Mall, No 3, Jalan SS 20/27

No comments:

Post a Comment