Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Braised Lamb Shank @ Italiannies

This is my first time eating at Italiannies with WK after work back in 2009 to celebrate Christmas. I ordered the Braised Lamb Shank while WK ordered the Seafood Risotto.

Food Photo
                Good
Freshly baked breads....
I love the fluffy soft breads dipped in olive oil and balsamic vinegar. It is interesting to eat the bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar as opposed to the usual bread and butter.
 
Food Photo
                Good
My Braised Lamb Shank (RM 39.90)
The braised lamb is served with finely mashed potato which I liked it very much. The mashed potato also goes very well with the accompanying brown sauce. Okay, back to the lamb; the meat is really flavorful with slight aroma of herbs. I actually don't need to use the knife to cut the meat from the bone as the meat came off easily as the lamb is braised until very juicy and tender. This is good for me as I dislike using too much strenth to get the meat out from the bone.....Super thumbs up......yummy.....
 
Food Photo
                Good
Tadaa...I finish up the whole thing....just left the big piece of bone...............


Location:
Lot S209, Second Floor, The Gardens, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, Kuala Lumpur

No comments:

Post a Comment