Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crappy Door Gifts from My Company's Annual Dinner

Went for my first annual dinner since I started working with Watsons last year at Istana Hotel few weeks ago. All performance were done by our very own Watsons staffs from various departments and stores. Nothing interesting. Just ordinary dance and singing performances.

Food were served buffet style. Not bad. Quite good actually.

The highlight for the night was of course the lucky draw session. The main prize were 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab. Darn, I am not one of the lucky ones to win anything from the lucky draw. All I got were the following not so attractive sample door gifts.........Sigh.....

A bag of samples
Contents inside the bag.......Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner, pads & herbal essence shampoo

Got this Braid making machine thru the mini lucky draw.........Practically no use to me.....
Another sets of samples thru the mini lucky draw..........A near expired Clean & Clear cleanser, a piece of Beauty Mate Mask, A near expired Silkygirl lipstick and Avene Whitening Serum......

No comments:

Post a Comment