Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Ying Ker Lou @ Mid Valley

This is my second time going to Ying Ker Lou. Last year, just like this year, I went there with friends to celebrate my birthday. Hmm....probably will make this an annual thing to do as the food there were quite good....I am sure most of you know that this restaurant serves authentic Hakka cuisine. Among the dishes include Hakka Minced Pork Bantiao, Steamed Siew Mai with Prawn, Hakka Bamboo Shoot Dumpling, Cha Shao Bao & Hakka Yam Abacus. For this round, we ordered 3 dishes.

We went there on 15/1/12 and coincidentally, our table number is 15......hehehe


Sliced Belly Pork aka Mui Choi Kau Yuk (RM 28)
Good stuff.....loved the 3 layered meat.....Good for my tummy but bad for my arteries; hope I won't have any heart problem in the future.....




Steamed Egg with Minced Pork & Salted Egg (RM 19)
Another good stuff...very smooth....Like the tiny bits of salted egg yolk and also the meat.



Small Jelly Fish + Salmon Yee Sang (RM 48)
A bit expensive for a small portion of Yee Sang; but we don't care cause CNY is approaching. This is the first Yee Sang I had for this year. Slightly disappointed with it cause the Salmon were not really fresh. Luckily we did not have any diarrhea after taking it.



Total damage including 3 RO water (RM4.50) + 1 white rice (RM 2) + 16 % tax = RM 117.75

Location: Ying Ker Lou,
Lot.
S 231 & 232,
Second Floor
The Gardens,
Mid Valley City.
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur

Tel
: 03-2284 8480

No comments:

Post a Comment