Saturday, August 1, 2009

Raymond Lam's Blog Update

Reporter: Hello Fung!
.
Fung: Oh Hello!
.
Reporter: What’s your character like this time? Can you give us some information?
.
Fung: This time it’s going to be a challenging one because I have to be an associate physics professor. And my own knowledge of physics, is limited. So this time, when I’m looking at the scripts, its like revising homework because there are a lot of physics related things that I will have to interpret in the series so a lot of the formulas and things like that, I will know have to know very well.
.
Reporter: Your identity in this series is a high classed one.
.
Fung: Yes, I come from a highly respected family and will have to look the part and be looking a bit more classy but the weather is quite hot right now and to look classy, you will have to be wearing a lot of layers so it will be a bit tougher and will tend to wear suits more often and this professor isn’t just going to be in the lab and be at the university giving lectures but will also have to be going to different locations.
.
Reporter: To investigate cases?
.
Fung: I don’t even know why he has to work so hard, this professor. But it will be quite fun because this time there will be Kenneth Ma and his role and my role will have quite a big difference so the effect it will have will be quite funny and with Tavia….it’s been many years since we have acted as a couple and I think this time will have some new chemistry.
.
Reporter: Is there any scene you’re looking forward to? Like how Kenneth is looking forward to the bed scenes?
.
Fung: But there’s a lot of those! (referring to Kenneth’s bed scenes). He will be looking forward to them from the beginning to the end.
.
Reporter: So are there any ones in particular that you’re looking forward to?
.
Fung: Ummm…the scene I look forward to the most? Ummmm…. The scene I look forward most is….well you can’t really say look forward to but, this time there will be some crime investigations so we will be filming a modern series but use the scenery of an ancient series to film like forests and stuff so it should be quite funny.
.
Reporter: Don’t you look forward to the affectionate scenes with Tavia?
.
Fung: Me and her…from what I’ve scene of the script, there aren’t too many affectionate scenes.
.
Reporter: So your relationship will steadily grow throughout the series… (exact words were: “like the small water flowing for a long time”)
.
Fung: Should be towards the end because in the beginning, we aren’t too compatible with each other because I’m a person of reasoning and she’s more the emotional type, and hyperactive where as I am always calm and collected so I usually give a feeling of protection.
.
Translated by: Fung4eva @ AsianFanatics.net
.
Source: raymondlam.org
.

No comments:

Post a Comment