Monday, July 6, 2009

Raymond Lam autograph session, no plans for a "hugging session"

Yesterday Raymond Lam held an autograph session at Telford Plaza, attracting more than 500 Fans and onlookers. Raymond said: "I just finished filming a Mainland series, now I can have more time to be in Hong Kong to promote for my new album (Let's Get Wet). Before I really didn't have any time to do any promotions, only Fans knew that I released an album, some friends didn't even know I released my third album." Is Raymond afraid that it may affect the sales? "Nope, I know the current batch of albums are selling well, I already ordered 100-200 more copies and I still didn't get them yet." Raymond laughed and said that the autograph session only contains autographs and hand-shaking, a "hugging session" is not included. It's because he wants more Fans to get his autograph and is not because he doesn't want people to touch him.
.
Speaking of when Jason Chan was singing on stage at a shopping mall, there was a physiological response by someone. Towards this incident, Raymond felt shocked, he said: "Why would something like that happen?" When Raymond was singing just now, what kind of responses were there? "I didn't hear about such thing yet, I don't know how to answer. When I'm singing, I'm usually really into the lyrics."
.
Source: Mingpao
Translated by: aZnangel @ AEU
.

No comments:

Post a Comment