Thursday, November 7, 2013

Crown Palace @ OUG



 
Two months ago, I visited Crown Palace Restaurant with my mum for dinner. Crown Palace is actually a Chinese restaurant which serves Dim Sum in the morning till lunch and at night, it acts as a place to eat Chinese dishes. While I was there, they are having 50 % discount for selected dishes. Thus, we ordered all dishes which have 50 % discount.
 

Stir fried sweet potato leave (RM 8, after 50 % = RM 4)
The vege is plain fried with garlic. Quite good.



Claypot Tilapia (RM 28, after 50% = RM 14)
This is my first time eating Tilapia cooked in a claypot. It is actually cooked in a herbal soup broth. Wine were added in to make the soup more delicious. The fish given is fresh but I think they overcooked it as the flesh is too soft. Overall, I quite like this dish. 
 




Location:

Kopitan Classic OUG,
66, Jalan Hujan Rahmat 3,
Overseas Union Garden,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-79726070

No comments:

Post a Comment