Monday, July 29, 2013

Youmiqi Cuisine Restaurant @ Old Klang Road





The interior of the restaurant
 



 Nice dining set
 

 Fried lettuce with fermented beancurd = RM 18
This is my first time eating lettuce fried with fermented beancurd....Initially, I thought it will be very salty because of the fermented beancurd, but I was wrong. The taste is just right, not too salty and is very fragrant. The gravy itself is so good to eat with plain rice.
 
 

Steam fish mouth with black bean sauce = RM 30
I like the smooth gelatinous fish mouth texture, but unfortunately it has very strong fishy taste. In order to overcome the fishy taste, I need to eat with the black bean sauce. 



The price of the food here is actually quite pricey but has a wide range of yummy dishes....I will be back for more.....


Total damage = RM 62.70 (including 10 % tax + 3 white rice = RM 6, 1 tissue = RM 2 + 2 plain water = RM 1)


Location:
Youmiqi Cuisine Restaurant
57, Batu 3,
Jalan Kelang Lama,
58000 Kuala Lumpur


Tel: 03-79800855

Facebook: www.facebook.com/youmiqicuisine

Open daily: 11am-3pm & 6pm-11pm

No comments:

Post a Comment