Monday, May 14, 2012

Revisit to Goon Wah @ Kuchai Lama

I think this is my 4th time coming to Goon Wah for their famous fish head noodles. In addition to the fish head noodles and pig stomach and intestines, we ordered their Swiss Chicken too.

Very good chilli sauce...goes very well with the noodles. Mum always have more than 1 plate of those chilli sauce.......
Swiss Chicken
Extremely good.....I think I can finish the whole plate by myself if we did not order the fish head....

The ever famous fish head nooddles.....As usual the soup contains yam slices, fish head, pickles, tomatoes and noodless...

Stir-fried interstines and stomach with dried chrimps and pork lards......Forever so good...Never get tired of eating it...lol....


For my previous post on Goon Wah, please click on this link: http://pikachushary.blogspot.com/2009/03/goon-wah-restaurant-xo-fish-head.html

Location:
Goon Wah Restaurant is located at:
G13, Jalan 3/115C,
Block KP2, Taman Kuchai Jaya,
Off Jalan Kuchai Lama,
58200 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel No: 03 - 7982 0048
Open from Monday to Friday; closed during weekends

No comments:

Post a Comment