Saturday, August 21, 2010

Love letter

Found this love letter while I was cleaning my cupboard. Sweet.....but I don't remember from who...lol..must be some joke..

To my love,

How have you been during my absence? Have you been missing me? For me time was taking, making every second seem like a minute, stretching every moment and time for my next meeting with you. My heart yearns for that hour when I can see your face again and caress you in my arms and feel the warm refreshing breath of yours.
.
I love you with all my heart and I treasure every moment that is spent with you. You are my life giver and generator to continue on with all the trials and presecutions in life. You brighten up my day and I can live with hope that I will soon meet you again. I will manifest your glory and beauty to everyone, you being the pride of my life.
.
My heart leaps with joy when I see your name on my mobile calling me, able to hear your sweet voice once again. I look forward for every text of yours and eagerly reply though I am busy. I'll devote my life to you and if it is possible, I want to live with you always. My worst fear is losing you, but through the grace of God, I can still hold you.
.
Love you always.

Your beloved,

xxxxxx.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment