Monday, July 12, 2010

Raymond Lam dare not look at "Low V" Miss Hong Kong



Raymond Lam and 10 finalists of Miss Hong Kong gathered at Tuen Mun to shoot Raymond's 3D MV (Come 2 Me) which will be aired in his upcoming concert. The pretty girls were in Low V, while Raymond was taking a rest to wipe his sweat, he did not even peek at them and looked steadily forward.

Raymond laughed and said, "There's reporters here, I dare not look." (Found any you like?) "I don't remember any." (Leaving target for yourself?) "Don't joke! I know you're laughing at me and Linda Chung, but she's not Miss Hong Kong, she's Miss Chinese International." (Very familiar with Linda's background?) "Previously I wanted to look for some ex-Miss Hong Kong for shooting, I knew because someone mentioned it." (TVB even gave you Miss Hong Kong's session dates?) "I grew up in TVB, eversince I've stepped in the industry, company has been giving me alot of good things, taking good care of me! I have to do my best to return these blessings to company."


Source: oriental daily
Translator: Eujean Lee @ TVB Newsworld

No comments:

Post a Comment