Saturday, October 31, 2009

Raymond Lam not nominated for any award this year

Raymond Lam and Linda Chung were rehearsing in the studio for "Jade Singers Celebrate TVB 42nd Anniversary the other night. Raymond revealed that he has no TV series for him to be nominated for any award this year, therefore he won't be asked if he wants to win the award. He is quite relax about it. Reporter asked if he feels lost. Raymond replied "Not really, but I am anxious about the two TV series. (Who do you think will win the King and Queen award?) Wayne Lai and Sheren Tang. I saw "Rosy Business", I think the rating report was better than "Beyond". ( But "Beyond" has your two good friends Charmaine Sheh and Taivia Yeung, are you not supporting them?) I support them every year, Charmaine is a good actress, Tavia did the training at the same time with me, her acting is good too."

No comments:

Post a Comment